The St. Bede Catholic School admission process begins in January. Current families receive “Intent to Return” forms. The school uses these to determine how many openings are likely for the following year. New families pick up applications in the school office. Teachers administer qualifying tests in February, and we request transfer students’ materials from the schools they have previously attended. We make most decisions by the beginning of March and notify families by mail.
New Student Admission Priority
- Qualified Catholic children who have siblings already attending St. Bede Catholic School
- Qualified Catholic children from families registered and active in St. Bede Parish
- Qualified Catholic children from families not registered or inactive in St. Bede Parish
- Qualified Catholic Children from families registered in another parish
- Qualified non-Catholic children
We determine admission to Kindergarten by two additional factors:
- Your child must be at least five years of age by September 1 of the academic year for which you are seeking admission.
- Your child must demonstrate developmental readiness as determined by the pre-kindergarten screening and professional assessment.
- For the 2023-2024 school year, children are eligible for TK if they turn 5 between September 2 and April 2 (Inclusive of these dates)
Continued enrollment in St. Bede Catholic School for each school year is contingent on fulfillment of all financial and contractual agreements; this includes service hour and fundraising obligations. Families with outstanding obligations may lose priority for space in a class.
The school reserves the right to deny readmission to any family delinquent in tuition and/or who has not fulfilled all contractual obligations or failed to support the mission, philosophy, objectives, and/or policies of St. Bede Catholic School.
- Application form; completed on both sides
- Copy of baptismal certificate (unless non-Catholic)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Student evaluation form from present school
- Copy of current report card and recent standardized test scores
- Proof of current physical
- Copy of current immunization records
- Proof of current TB skin test with results
- Proof of current dental exam
Required Registration Documents
We will be sure to post important documents regarding admissions below for your convenience.